Upgraded Surface-to-air Missile System S-125-ML is intended for protecting political and administrative centres, strategic civil and military sites, friendly forces against various means of enemy air attack.
S-125-ML may additionally include:
SNR-125-ML missile guidance radar consists of:
SM-RB-125-ML missile battery may comprise up to four 5P73-ML launchers with four guiding rails each for 5V27U, 5V27GU, 5V27GPU, 5V27D missiles and up to eight PR-14A (LM) transporter-loader vehicles.
The upgraded S-125-ML system features
- control from superior command post;
- acquisition and processing of surveillance data;
- detection and tracking of targets;
- selection of optimal model for particular missile launch conditions;
- missile preparation and launching;
- monitoring of technical status and operability of system components;
- recording of all data on operation of the ADMS major elements;
- crew training.
S-125-ML ADMS launcher deployment and loading
S-125-ML ADMS antenna post (mobile version) deployment
LiTak-Tak ® Copyright © 2009-2015. LiTak-Tak Ltd. All rights reserved.